Saturday, April 18, 2009

Summer is just around the corner




Hello Friends and Yarn-a-holics,
Well spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner. That means fabalous new light-weight yarns have arrived! The store is over flowing with delicous new fibers and lots of sales. I have been working on fashionable new patterns like a great v-neck oversized poncho. Marcia, my best friend, has been a great addition to the store which allows me to do more patterns.

Exciting new news is my new "Disco Lights" shrug is going to be featured in the new Tilli Thomas ad. Look for it in the next Vogue Knitting. I had a very refreshing trip to Colorado with Allana and my mom. Being outdoors had got me so excited for the breathable summer yarns. As much as I love my cashmeres, I can't wait to knit on all the fun new colors. This summer is all about pastels and pink pink pink! Come in to visit me and always remember
to wear your sunblock.

No comments: