What does Jennifer love???
Bea! And, her Mandel Bread (Mandelbrodt)!!!
She was so sweet to share her recipe...and, even though there may not be an occasion for it, here's the recipe. You can add walnuts too! Jennifer adds a bit of pumpkin spice to hers :-)
• 1 cup sugar
• 3 cups flour
• 1 teaspoon baking
• 2 eggs
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 cup canola oil
• OPTIONAL: 1 cup of chocolate chips or nuts
1. Put canola oil in Kitchen Aide w/ sugar & vanilla and beat for 2 – 3 minutes
2. Add eggs, beat for 3-4 minutes
3. Mix flour and baking powder together in separate bowl and then
add this combo to Kitchen Aide, Beat into dough lightly, not too
4. Add chocolate chips or nuts
5. Form 3 loaves then place on parchment paper on cookie sheet.
6. Bake at 350 then take out of oven, slice and let cool. The put back
into oven and back for 5 more minutes then shut off oven and let
sit until they are the correct texture. Serve!