Mother's Day is around the corner!Whether you've got a knitting Mom or Grandma (or aunt or special friend), or you need to send a little bird to whisper in someone's ear, we've got what you need!
Newly arrived ideas...
- Jade Sapphire Oooh! Cashmere in three new gorgeous shades of pink, added to our natural brown and grey tones
- triple-zip mesh bags from Walker, designed and made in California
- DK and sport weight Fun Bundles from Lux Adorna, for quick cashmere cowls, scarves or shawls
For the more seasoned maker, how about a treat for the hands? We have the country's largest selection of cashmere, from fingering weight to chunky, solids to heathers to hand-dyed one-of-a-kind skeins.
We can pair a pattern with a beautiful yarn and you'll be out the door with a project ready to go!
Thank you to our Veterans!The end of the month brings Veterans Day, but at Jennifer Knits we honor them all year round with:
- free knitting or crochet lessons for Veterans under VA care and active military, with 25% discount on all purchases
- free supplies for individuals knitting or crocheting for soldiers/veterans and programs such as Operation Gratitude to make hats, scarves, and blankets for veterans
- we also accept donations of unwanted yarn and supplies for Veterans' programs anytime
Sweater Care KitYou've made beautiful handknit sweaters, now how to care for them?
New from CocoKnits, the Sweater Care Kit includes:
- two fine mesh, zippered laundry bags
- one large super-absorbent towel
- one super-absorbent grid towel for blocking
- one mesh pop-up dryer
- a bottle of unscented Eucalan wash
- and a jute bag to hold it all!
Simple Stuffed Animals with Ariella
Back by request -- the Fairisle Cowl Class with Jennifer
Call or stop in for details! 310-471-8733